Dutch Springs Get Together (April 11-13): Final Preparations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to be in a zip car so it'll be a VW Jetta with NY plates. I'll be the long haired Asian fellow about a foot shorter then you. I just got my "new to me" drysuit in, so I'm probably going to be spending the first dive bobbing up and down at the platforms working on bouyency.

Getting a little off topic, but I thought that Joey just had the glove rings pop off, so he should still have his wrist seals? Or does the Bare glove ring system remove the wrist seals?

ibnygator once bubbled...
Anybody have a place in mind?:lunch:

Again, I have not been there before, so we probably need someone who has step up and make a suggestion...

I'm up for anything though.

I just checked the local map and the county pound is only a mile and a half away.

HEY ORING....bring plenty of snap bolts and put on a seminar.

O-ring once bubbled...

Your ex told me you had two left feet anyway... Who needs wrist seals? You can put the thing on and we will ziptie the arms shut..

:D

HAHA So it's YOU she left me for!!! I'll deal with you a Dutch Springs. It's gonna be like another episode of the Soprano,s as we dump you and your light into the water O-ring. LOL:D

And I hopefully got everything straightened out with my dry suit. I guess I panacked last night and overreacted just a wee bit.

As far as the glove rings are concerned I figured out how the go back on the suit. Hopefully Thursday night I'm taking the dry suit course, and the check out dives are Saturday. So maybe Sunday I'll get lucky and won't look like a cork witrh blue gloves.

Oh and you guys should be able to pick me out if it's a warm Sunday morning. Shaved head and COVERED with, you guessed it tattoos.:wink: :mean:

I was at Dutch Springs today. There weren't that many people there considering it was opening day. Water temp was 40 degrees. Viz was about 40-50 feet. Saw a few fish. The zebra mussels are even more profuse this year, and I even noticed a lot of sponges growing in about 50-60 feet of water that weren't there before. Water level is definitely up by about 12 feet from last year.

I will be arriving at Dutch on Saturday morning before they open. Will be in a white van.

Stacey

I'll get there the night before, but probably late.

Sharkskin blue Saab 9-3S, Maryland plates, Eric Kartman scowling out the back window, hp 100s in the trunk.

See ya'll at the quarry.

King Kong Matt once bubbled...
I'm 6'8" and will be in a Red Sox hat... Will see you there...

Ha! Shivered away today watching the O's beat the Sox. Well, not exactly. . . . each team tried to beat itself. Oddly there were more Sox fans than O's fans in Baltimore. Curious.

The Sox tied in the top o' ninth when the O's pitcher walked someone with the bases loaded. The O's won when the Sox returned the favor. Walking in runs made up all the excitement {yawn}

BRING BACK BASEBALL TO DC!!!!!

DivePartner1 once bubbled...
Ha! Shivered away today watching the O's beat the Sox.

Given that I have an entire season of baseball pain and Red Sox cursedness in front of me, I decided to take an early break and went to see the Bruins beat up on the Sabres.

Go B's...bring on the Devils!!!

Awww...who am I kidding? They'll lose in the first round... :(

King Kong Matt once bubbled...

Go B's...bring on the Devils!!!

Awww...who am I kidding? They'll lose in the first round... :(

I feel your pain I'm a die hard Rangers fan. At least I got the see them win a Cup in mu life time. LOL

I'll be there Fri. night, though I probably won't make it down until 10-11. Staying at McIntosh Inn. I'll be at Dutch Sat. morning, white Audi w/Massachusetts plates.

I might be bringing gmbaker's sorry butt with me as well. But if he bails, I might need a roommate!

-Roman.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom