Dutch Springs Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jyoderj

Reaction score
I live 45 minutes from dutch springs and have never been there. My diving friends are spoiled and won't go with me because they say the visibility sucks. I need to dive and have little money to go warm weather diving. If anyone ever wants to show me around dutch springs and have a dive buddy I will be delighted!

Welcome to the boards!!

Get your freinds to go during the week sometime. I was there the 2nd,3rd,and 4rth of july. There are very few divers during the week, Visability is a lot better!!! The vis sucks on weekends because of what seems like 500+ students showing up!!!

If it was closer I'd join you. It's 5 hrs from me. We don't plan on going again soon.

There are several others on the board that dive there! Don't give up yet!!:)

Want to dive Dutch Springs? Well I live about 45 minutes from there too. I dive there every chance I get. That is if I am not in Florida Keys diving! (Just returned form there, The Keys)

I will be diving there often and if you need a dive buddy, just let me know. Dutch has a lot to offer and is the best place around to practice your skills and have fun doing it. The Viz is NOT that bad. I can take you places where it is 40 feet anytime.

...and thought I'd touch base. I live right in Abington, and also love to dive Dutch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom