Dutch Spring this weekend (10/9 to 10/10)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJW

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anyone going? This will be my last dives for this year. :eek:( I will be there on Sat and Sun but won't be camping.

:wink:

I had a great time last weekend at Dutch Springs, it was awesome! :eek:) I found 3 "surprise" wrecks and few other noted wrecks.

toliet, 1 small bad-shaped boat and huge wooden boat. Have you seen those? And did you go to DS last weekend? If so, I think I saw your car.

Nope, going this weekend though... I've seen all the boats in Dutch... was the huge wooden boat sitting on it's starboard side?

no it was sitting on larboard side...

I am curious, there was an emergency on Sat and Sun. I was wondering if it happens every day or weekend. What are the usual mishap to the divers at Dutch Springs? Bends or narcosis?

I'm not sure what happened Saturday. I think it was just one diver involved one of my instructors was involved in the rescue and said she seems to be ok now, but still being monitored.

He really didn't get into the details of the accident, though.

I've seen just about everything at Dutch except for a few of the mystery cars.

Just when they think they saw it all......................

dutchfin:
Just when they think they saw it all......................
Hey Dutchfin, watcha been upto? Are you ever going to make it back up this way? Are you still down in Florida? I'm possably coming down to run a full cave class the 1st week in Dec.. Give me an email @ the store. :
:dazzler1:

Back
Top Bottom