Dutch in 2 weeks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maniago

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Dutch opens on the 6th. Anyone up that way got an idea of what the water temps might be like? Anyone going to dip toes on opening day?

Dutch Springs - Rates & Hours

I get back from Cozumel on the 5th. I think I will just pick up my pass, chat and watch. Might be too much of a shock on my system.

Hey Herb, I look forward to hearing your Coz stories when we catch up diving this year. Haven't been to Coz, but need to take the wife maybe. Working on dry specialty now, and not quite as bad a pingpong ball as I was last year! haha We got our season passes, so sure to jingle you when the water warms a bit.

Cheers Mick

It's been 40 or 41 degrees each of the past few openings. I'll be there as long as surface weather is OK, right now prediction is for mid 50s and mostly sunny.

Anybody in for Sunday for 2 or 3 dives? Yeah, I'll be diving 7mm wetsuit. Wasn't bad last year until I got out of the water!

I may be up that way on Sunday as well. 7mm wet suit, good and gloves should be okay? Not used to diving in colder water like this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom