dumb question (yeah, I know).... but do I need to bring a beach towel??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah, I have the microfiber, shammy type towel for bathing. I meant more for the hanging on the beach thing.

My microfiber towels are beach towel sized, they just fold up nice and compact... I use them for the beach AND for drying off.

Bring it 'cause you want to be the frood who really knows where his towel is. :wink:

Crap! I wanted to be the one to say he hadn't read his "Hitchhiker's Guide too the Galaxy" too closely.

Last edited:
If you're staying at a hotel, they usually have decent quality beach towels you can use. private rentals do too. Just make sure they make it back to the hotel/rental - good towels are usually pony expressed onto the island.

My microfiber towels are beach towel sized, they just fold up nice and compact... I use them for the beach AND for drying off.
I'm a little bit shocked and disappointed that this joke wasn't in post #2 or #3, but on page 2 of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom