Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Absolutely Beautiful. Great Video.
Were you using special lights to get those nudibranch to glow like that?

Those orange nudibranch look like that in real life. They are a florescent orange. It blows my mind how bright they are.

Those orange nudibranch look like that in real life. They are a florescent orange. It blows my mind how bright they are.

mmm, right, you are versed in making the impossible sound so easy. A good magician never shares their tricks/skills! A trick I think you have in spades, and one I learned from a kind fellow named Luther in a recent dive trip in Belize is patience patience patience, set up your scene and wait for it to materialize. It was a revelation for me. Not that he 'taught' it (though he would) but observation could not hide it!

Absolutely stunning. Your technique and artistry is a huge inspiration to me. I can’t wait to see what you come up with next.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom