DUI womens small dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kat57

New
Reaction score
kat gear.jpgDUI custom made drysuit. used for one week of cave training. gently used and gently stored in air conditioning. pretty colors hot pink stripe on black suit. thermal undergarment. size medium jet fins with fin keepers. Nice Christmas Present for your petite lady. Custom made for a small shapley lady: about 5'1-5'5 110-145 lbs. $700 for the set. Will ship with pre-payment. call: 561-542-7387 or email: aquakat27@aol.com much more girly sized tech equipment available: twin steel 98's twin al 80's Halcyon double wing...lots more! ladies...keep up! men: surprise her and take her with you! call for price. Pick up only on tanks and lights, south east Florida, West Palm Beach area.

Last edited:
I am very interested. I sent you an email asking you some questions about it

So sorry Jenny,
I do not check this site, please give me a call: 561-542-7387
The suite is about 6 years old but used only for about a week in the FL caves and then gently stored in my house. there are no zip seals. I have all of the undergarments and jet fins, fin keepers, booties, hoods, wing, lights, LOTS! give me a call, I am sorry I did not respond and I do not check this site as often as I should. All are in new condition, but not new. Black with hot pink stripe. I even have a set of 98's with gas still in them. they need a hydro, but they were only used about a dozen times in fresh water. set up is DIR. Halcyon mostly. call me for details.
Kat

Is the drysuit still for sale?
Thanks

I have two small OSSystems tri-laminate drysuits for sale. One is lime green and royal blue on top with a front entry and booties. $699. NEW SEALS. I never used it. It is a demo model. I redid the seals and then got my other suit back.

The other suit is HOT PINK on top. Boy, does this suit stand out! Both are ideal for someone under 5'4", which is my height and they are just slightly too short for me. This suit has all new seals and I have used it a few times.

Both are in excellent condition.

$699 each.
646-251-4223

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom