DUI weight and trim system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nimoh

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a DUI weight and trim system that has been used only a couple of times in fresh water. It is in like new condition, and comes with the carrying bag (also in like new condition).

Asking $75 plus shipping.

3586-3.jpg

A couple of questions... Age, New style or old style, and most importantly... size...? Thanks, lee

A couple of questions... Age, New style or old style, and most importantly... size...? Thanks, lee

It's about 4 years old and is exactly as shown. It has the yellow grab handles (as shown), I bought it shortly after DUI had the recall on the grey handled version. I haven't used it in 3 years, which is why I am selling it.

Good question about the size, I forgot that they came in different sizes. I'll have to check when I get home, and will post the size later today.

nimoh... did you find out the size? I know Hansolovo is chomping at the bit...!!!

sold to Hansolovo, sorry should have updated this thread yesterday.

but it was a large.

sold to Hansolovo, sorry should have updated this thread yesterday.

but it was a large.

Respectfully, I hope his PM arrived prior to my posting...!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom