DUI vs SANTI 400g

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tug

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm in the market for some warmer undergarments and was wondering if anyone had any experience with both the DUI and SANTI 400g thinsulate undergarments? I currently use DUI's Action Wear and I'm looking for something warmer as the temperature drops this winter.

I've used both and the Santi wins easily. Both are good I hasten to add but the Santi is just that bit more comfortable. I'm comparing the Santi to the older DUI 400g - I've not used the newer DUI undersuit so the comparison I think is not quite fair but either one will be nice and warm with the Santi winning on overall mobility and fit.

We have a bunch of divers in our are that have dove DUI 400g, Fourth Element Halo 3d, Weezle and have converted to SANTI BZ400 and they believe that it is the warmest one-piece on the market today. It's a little more buoyant but that really doesn't matter to me when it comes to warmth. I personally dive the full line of SANTI undergarments including the heated vest and swear by them.

Thanks for the advice guys. I ended up ordering a DUI one this afternoon.

Oh, depending on how it is the January and February I might be giving you a shout Wayne about a heated vest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom