For Sale DUI TLS350 **REDUCED to $950**Premium Trilaminate Drysuit, Mens Large, plus gloves, rock boots, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bob27

Registered
Reaction score
DUI TLS350 Premium Trilaminate Drysuit, Men’s Size Large:

I did not experience any leaks during my last dives with the suit in November 2020 but sent it to DUI for a factory leak check in January 2021 pending this sale. NO LEAKS found at factory test. Opened the box for photos. Suit not dived since.
-Bought the drysuit lightly used from a dive shop in January 2015. I put at most 30 dives on it since. Number of dives prior to my purchase unknown; but it looked good then and now.
-Freshwater only since 2015.
-Training and rental emblem on the neck warmer.
-From DUI Mens Drysuit Size guide: Large: Height 70, Chest 41-43, Waist 39-41, Hips 38-40, Spine to Wrist 30-31, Floor to Crotch 35-36. Please consider these size specs before you make an offer.
-Neoprene “socks” attached to drysuit legs.

-DUI Rock Boots , size 10 included.
DUI size guide says Rock Boot size 10 works for Men’s US size 9.5-10. I wear US sizes 10 to 11 and the boots worked well for me. DUI Rock Boot bag included.

-Inflation hose, 36 inch, included.

-Two standard latex neck zip seals included:
The seals are trimmed for my 14 1/2 inch neck. If your neck measures 14 1/2 or larger the seals should work for you. Always stored dry, powdered, bagged and dark. Be sure to trim-to-fit before you dive.

-Orange “maximum dexterity” zip seal gloves and liners, size large, included:
DUI size guide palm circumference for large: 8.5-10inches. Bought gloves and liners in 2016. No leaks ever. Not a drop. Was real happy with these.

-One pair of standard latex wrist zip seals included:
The seals are cut for my thin 6 1/4 inch wrists. If your wrists measure 6 1/4 or larger the seals should work for you. Always stored dry, powdered, bagged and dark. Be sure to trim-to-fit before you dive.
Note: If your wrist tendons make significant ridges and valleys when you bend and flex your wrists, by the end of the dive your undergarments will probably be wet around the wrist and forearm. If you don’t have meaty wrists you might be happier wearing the gloves listed above and using these as a save-the-dive backup.

-DUI 7mm warm neck hood, size large, included.
The neoprene around the face hasn’t been trimmed. DUI size guide: Large: Head: 24 inches. Neck: 16 inches.

-DUI drysuit bag included.

-***REDUCED to $950***plus shipping. Payment by PayPal.

IMG_1075.JPG
IMG_1053.JPG
IMG_1049.JPG
IMG_0985.JPG
IMG_0995.JPG
IMG_1005.JPG
IMG_1003.JPG

Hi, is this still for sale?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom