For Sale DUI TLS350 + Fourth Element Arctics - Women's M/MT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm selling my women's DUI TLS 350 since I have moved to warmer waters. It was a custom made suit when it was made, but the measurements are nearly identical to what DUI currently calls a women's "MT". I'm 5'4" and 140lbs and I'm on the short end of the suit (I can send more detailed measurements to anyone who is interested). It would be perfect for someone 5'5" or 5'6".

It's a solid black suit with purple piping across the front. See DUI's website for more information about the style. It has a telescoping torso, suspenders, and a diagonal zipper across the front. It has attached "turbo sole" booties that would fit a women's size 8/8.5 comfortably (I'm a 6.5 and they are slightly large on me). It has zip seals on both the neck and wrists, allowing you to easily switch them out yourself when a seal breaks (or to attach zip gloves on the wrists if you would like). It will come with seals attached which have been cut but are in good condition.

The suit was built in 2004 but the material is in very good shape and the boots, zip seals, inlet value, and exhaust value have all been added more recently. The zipper will probably need to be replaced in the next couple years but I have never had any problems with it, or leaks from any other part of the suit. I just dove with it a couple weeks ago with no problems. In terms of cosmetic imperfections, there are some bits of glue leftover on the legs from previously attached pockets, and there are a couple of light scratches on the knees, none of which have penetrated the surface.

It comes with a set of Fourth Element Arctic undergarments (top and bottoms) in size 10-12 (US 8-10, see their size chart since their things run small) which are great and in excellent condition. I will also include an inflator hose and two pairs of sock/booties. $500 OBO + shipping in the U.S.

IMG_4031.jpg
IMG_4031.jpg
IMG_4032.jpg
IMG_4033.jpg
IMG_4038.jpg
IMG_4036.jpg
IMG_4037.jpg
IMG_4027.jpg
IMG_4029.jpg

Bump. Any offers? I would really just like to see this all go to someone who could use it!

I'm interested! I'm 5'5", 137 lbs. I'd love to learn more, mind messaging me please?

Back
Top Bottom