DUI TLS350 - For the Big Man

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a DUI TLS350 Drysuit for sale with a Pinnacle undergarment. Has about 50 dives on it, all seals are in good shape including zipper. It has been well maintained, has sock feet for boots and standard sleeve seals (not rings or zip seals). Also have the DUI boots size 12, but they are in pretty worn. Has pee-valve installed and comes with bag, inflator hose, and cold water mittens. This suit was custom made for me; I am 5'10" 300#. I will post pics as soon as I get a chance. If you have an questions, email me at ferrellm"at"purdue.edu. If you know what your are looking at, you know what these cost. Asking $800.

The suit was made to fit. I was 5'10" 300#, 32" inseam, 54" Chest, size 12 shoe. I believe the Pinnacle fleece is a 3xl. The knee area in the pic is just a little dirty. In case you are not familiar with this type of suit, and think it is way too tall; there is a large portion that folds over itself at the waist and buckles at the crotch. This is to allow better range of motion. You can reach me directly by email: ferrellm"at"purdue.edu

Attachments

• DUI Suit.jpg
    DUI Suit.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom