DUI TLS350 Drysuit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do not know the year of production. I could guess but that would not be helpful I beleive.

Call DUI and give them the serial number. They can tell you.

As info: I pulled the suit out to try on and the latex neck seal ripped. I think one of my fingernails got it (or it was just due).
A brand new latex neck seal is included with this suit for installation that you can custom cut to your personal neck size for comfort.

Looks like a nice suit! If you have it in about a month I might just take it off your hands.

Do you guarantee the suit not to leak I'm 5'8 200lbs will it fit I think I asked you before but can't remember.Do you have paypal account.

Hello;
I can guarantee that if you come visit me and you try the suit (in a pool or local frshwater quarry) you will remain dry.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Hello;
I can guarantee that if you come visit me and you try the suit (in a pool or local frshwater quarry) you will remain dry.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Where are you located

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom