Dui tls - excellent condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craig66

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is a DUI TLS Dry Suit available for purchase. It has had one owner (Me). It has been used on approximately 20 dives. I am selling it as I just do not get the chance to do much cold water diving. NO leaks. Seals are still in very good condition and shouldn't need replacing for a while to come.
Zipper has been kept well waxed and lubricated and is in excellent condition.

The seals are latex and not Zip seals. I have thin wrists and neck and so they should not be too large for most people.

It was tailor made for me and as such you will need to have a body shape somewhat similar to me.

I am 5'5" and weighed 160 lbs. Boot size is a 9. Over the times I fluctuated between 150lbs and 170lbs and fit was still excellent. AS you can see it has attached boots and all valves are fully functional.

I will accept returns as long as it is returned in same fashion and so if you are not sure about fitting you can try it and return it.

I am looking for $620 which includes shipping.

I also have Heavy Bare Hi-Loft underwear that goes with it for an additional $130

IMG_1146.jpgIMG_1145.jpgIMG_1144.jpgIMG_1143.jpgIMG_1142.jpgIMG_1141.jpgIMG_1140.jpgIMG_1139.jpgIMG_1138.jpgIMG_1136.jpgIMG_1146.jpgIMG_1145.jpgIMG_1144.jpgIMG_1143.jpgIMG_1142.jpgIMG_1141.jpgIMG_1140.jpgIMG_1139.jpgIMG_1138.jpgIMG_1136.jpg

Do you still have it??

---------- Post added February 10th, 2015 at 05:59 PM ----------

NVM I noticed it is a back zip. I am looking for a front zip

This is not the TLS but SE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom