Dui Tls 350 Se XL stock with XL Socks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blibecap

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi
I have a lightly used DUI TLS 350 SE XL stock with XL Socks for sale. The suit doesn't leak and is in nice used shape. There are two small patches on the inside, one in the crouch and another on the draw string on the back where there were small leaks. The suit is Blue on Black the zipper is in great shape. There are 7 rings left on the neck seal and 3 rings left on the wrist seals and the seals are in good shape also. The suit hasn't seen much use as it has been my backup suit and only used when mine was being repaired. I will be able to post pictures in a couple of days as I am currently gently soaking it to make sure it is as clean and nice as possible for the next user. I don't have any extras for the suit and it doesn't have any extra options. I would like to get $500 plus shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom