DUI TLS 350, Full package ready to dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbg40

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling a TLS 350 custom suit. 2 pockets, zips at the wrist, dry gloves and wrist seals, P valve, turbo sole feet. Black and wine red overlay color. Included, is the hood, 400 socks, polar tec fleece under garment, and vest. It's been in the water 3 times, and is absolutely new condition. Will include the inflator hose as well. New, this suit sells for over $3000.00
$1500 takes it.
PLEASE PM ANY INTEREST.

Size is a custom, but nothing drastic. I'm about 5'10" tall, average athletic build, 200 lbs. It is NOT a restrictive cave cut suit, so It should fit anyone from about 5'9"-6" tall, If you're not skinny or too fat, you should fit in it just fine.

Last edited:
Selling a TLS 350 custom suit. 2 pockets, zips at the wrist, dry gloves and wrist seals, P valve, turbo sole feet. Black and wine red overlay color. Included, is the hood, 400 socks, polar tec fleece under garment, and vest. It's been in the water 3 times, and is absolutely new condition. Will include the inflator hose as well. New, this suit sells for over $3000.00
$1500 takes it.
PLEASE PM ANY INTEREST.

What are your measurements?

It's a custom, but nothing drastic. I'm about 5'10" tall, average athletic build, 200 lbs. It is NOT a restrictive cave cut suit, so It should fit anyone from about 5'9"-6" tall, If you're not skinny or too fat, you should fit in it just fine.

What are your measurements?

I don't have the cut sheet anymore, so cant list every measurement. Basics are waist 34, chest 48, inseam 32.

Original price was $3,600

79901988.jpg

c4ca679b.jpg

9b99ec40.jpg

Suit has a new home. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom