DUI Drysuits, camera stuff, other assorted items.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hunter991

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Used men's XXL DUI CLX 450 drysuit. It has long Kevlar knee pads, P Valve, zip seals on the wrist (I'll include new uncut seals), new zipper, It's set up for rock boots, that are included in size 12. It's in great shape and was leak tested recently by DUI and any issues were addressed. $1200 It comes in their black with dots pattern. Two DUI bellows Pocekts

Used DUI Men 30/30 black and neon yellow. It's an XL and comes with Kevlar knee pads and a P valve. $1,000. Only used on a few dives.

Nearly new womens ML TLS 350. It's black with blue piping. Turbo Soles Only used for 10 dives or so. $1,100

Used Signature series TLS 350, Basically a XXL. Midnight blue and black. Long Kevlar Knee pads, Halcyon P Valve, zip seals, neck seal just replaced and sent in to DUI for factory check up, two years old. $1600. Halcyon bellows pockets

Used DUI 30/30 in a basically XXL size. Midnight blue and black, turbo soles, long kevlar knee pads, zip seals on wrist, neck seals just replaced. Sent in to DUI for a checkup and all is great. $1200. Two years old with DUI Bellows Pockets. Two years old and in great condition. Signature series

Inon UWL - 100 Type 2 wide angle lens, with an Inon dome lens on top of it. This works for some great underwater wide angle photos. $350

Ikelite housing with an Olympus C5050 camera in it. Sent back last year for preventative maintenance. This camera is takes great underwater shots, it was THE camera to have at the time. $300

Inon D180 Strobes, looks brand new. $200 each, I have two of them.

Lots of used 7MM wet suits in varying condition, as well as some recreational BC's and a few dive rite voyager packs. Let me know what size you are and I'll see what I have.

Used Dive Rite Venture wing, worn but works great. $125.

Used Interspiro AGA mask with hose, gray positive pressure $400

Used OTS Guardian Mask Black, $600

Email me at clevenger.brent@gmail.com for photos.

---------- Post Merged on October 24th, 2012 at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was on October 23rd, 2012 at 09:39 AM ----------

I'll also take reasonable offers on things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom