For Sale DUI CNSE Women's Drysuit Size - Med-Short w/ Undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sarah K

New
Reaction score
drysuit 3.jpg drysuit 2.jpg drysuit 1.jpg View attachment 478382 View attachment 478383 View attachment 478384 $320 including shipping

This is a Woman's Med/Short, Black, CNSE rear zip suit with a neoprene neck seal and turbo boots. It has a neoprene neck seal and turbo boots fits my size 8.5-9.

I have no more than 5 dives on this suit. It's been stored in it's original box, but when I took it out to take pics I discovered the wrist seals are bad. The neck and zipper are fine. The neoprene neck seal has some repairs from fingernails when it was tried on before I purchased it. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks!

drysuit 3.jpg drysuit 2.jpg drysuit 1.jpg View attachment 478382 View attachment 478383 View attachment 478384

Hi, it was made in 2007, CNSESP with serial number 102464. The turbo soles are approx size 9...I wear size 9 shoes and have plenty of room for multiple layers because the neoprene on top is stretchy.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom