DUI CLX450 and a BARE Trilam HD Tech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Julian55

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So the only reason I'm selling these 2 suits is the don't fit me well. when I started diving I weighed in at 240lbs at least so I got the DUI custom, it fit great and never gave me any grief. then I lost 60LBS and it was way to big so I ordered a large/short HD Tech from Bare, again a great suit, but now I have gained 30LBS back and it is too tight. My intention is to sell both these suits and get a fusion(something I can grow and shrink in) I am the original owner of both these suit and they were bought new.

looking for:
$1000 for DUI
$1200 for Bare

DUI CLX450

Custom size: my stats at time of purchase, 5'9" 240LBS, size 10 feet

Great suit, sock boot with size 11 rock boots

Has Si-Tech dry rings installed/ almost brand new neck seal very lightly trimmed(still tight)

Suit has approx 80 dives

Bare HD Tech: my stats at time of purchase, 5'9" 180LBS size 10 feet

Halcyon Pee-Valve installed at time of purchase, integrated boot size XL

Built in dry cuff rings from Bare.

Suit has approx 25 dives on it

email me for pics: julian_goss@shaw.ca

Bumped

I am 5' 10. And around 250. Do you think the DUI will fit me? I do have size 13 clodhoppers for feet tho, so I might have to get that changed. Also what material is that model?

Oh I see it has soft boots. So that might work with my own rock boots

Pm sent

Last edited:
DUI is sold!

Bare is still available, comes with (matching)Bare L Short high loft undergarment.

Man this is a killer deal. Wish I had the funds available right now to buy this.

The Bare suit is still up for grabs!

Suit and undergarments for $1200, I priced undergarments yesterday and new ones are $400 alone.

Need this gone so I can get myself a new suit+undergarments.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom