DUI CF200X Signature Series (LT)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norseman1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Basically a LT is what they told me when I ordered it.

Newer style CF200X, black with black overlay, 2 zipper thigh pockets with D-rings inside, Si Tech dry glove rings (currently has wrist seals installed, I'll include a pair of dry gloves), P valve (unused, left thigh), Kevlar knee pads, Turbo soles (size 11-12), new neck seal and wrist seals (wrist seals can be changed without glue or switched to dry gloves). Zipper is in great condition, suit is dry.

Reason for selling is it won't fit over my new DUI XM450 undergarment. I changed my workout and my chest is a few inches larger causing the suit to bind under my arms. I'm 6'2", 210lbs, 45" chest, 39" waist (actual measurements, I wear a 36" waist in jeans). Suit is a little too snug on me now. My weight is about the same just chest/shoulder measurement has changed. I love the suit and am going to get the exact same suit in XLT when this one sells.

$1200 reasonable offers considered.

Last edited:
Pics added.

Attachments

• 100_1516.jpg
    100_1516.jpg
    384.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 100_1517.jpg
    100_1517.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 94
I'm 6' 180 and plan to dive pretty cold (heavy under). Objectively speaking do you think this will fit?

John 810-533-2030

It should be about perfect. I can get it on over a Weezle Extreme+ and my DUI XM450 but it is tight and I can't reach my manifold. My brother is your size so I had him try it on with a heavy undergarment and it fit him great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom