DUI CF200X Medium with hood attached and rock soles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ECMFab

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have this DUI suit that needs a new home. Size is MR. Ill take 420 for it shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Zipper is in decent shape, has kneepads and a thigh pocket installed. The turbo rock attached soles are size large. The hood thats attached has started to come unglued but any dive shop that does repairs should be able to remove the hood or glue it back down for you if thats what you want. Standard latex seals are also in good shape and as long as they fit your wrists and neck, you should be able to dive this for a while. When I got one of my suits, I thought it was important to send to DUI to have pressure tested, so thats also just a thought. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• P1050233.jpg
    P1050233.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 174
  • P1050234.jpg
    P1050234.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 152
  • P1050235.jpg
    P1050235.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 142
Bump.. PM offers?

So I had a local diver come by and try the suit on and he was very bummed that it was too tight on him. He asked why am I selling so cheap and he couldnt believe how good of shape the suit was in.

I was thinking of sending to DUI to have pressure tested and inspected and add that to the cost of the suit so you know its in good shape, but dont know if people are into that. The only problem is the hood came unglued in the one corner. All seals are in great shape, not dry or cracked at all and zipper moves freely.

I will sell the suit for 300 plus paypal and actual shipping costs to you. If youre not happy with it, Ill take it back at your shipping expense. If you need some feedback my Ebay handle is ecmfab1, and all other forums I have the same handle as this one (ECMFab). Getbent.com, bloodydecks.com, 1000rr.net, repsolforum.com, r6messagenet.com, r1messagenet.com, and Im drawing a blank for all the other forums I belong on and trade with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom