DUI CF 200 Excellent Condition XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chatterton

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
DUI CF200 Signature Series Custom Drysuit – This suit fits me, 6’1” and 220 lbs. I have several drysuits and find myself doing more and more wetsuit diving these days, so I am selling this one. It is several years old and in great shape, but not brand new. The suit is set up with the Diving Concepts dry gloves with the wrist rings. The wrist rings are mated with modified latex seals glued to the suit. The gloves are the rubbery ones, not the blue vinyl ones. I am also including a pair of new latex ZipSeal wristseals, in case you want to have the ZipSeals installed back on the suit. It has the DUI Pee Valve with the brass bolt. It has a latex neckseal with ZipSeal. A neckseal that fits me is on the suit, and I have a second brand new neckseal you can cut to fit you. I never liked the rock boots of the slab booties, so I put the Northern Diver rubberized boots on the suit, size men’s 11 or European 45. The suit has a large knife pocket on the Right Thigh side, a medium Velcro flap pocket on the Right Thigh front, and a large zipper pocket on the Left Thigh side. Both pockets have D-rings inside. I am also including a set of the one piece DUI Power Stretch underwear, the heavy duty fleecy stuff, with seperate socks. The suit has seen some use, but like I say it is not my only one. Both buttons work fine, and I will include an inflator hose. It does not have any leaks or repairs, and the knee pads are not all torn up. It has a few little scuff marks, but in general it is in great condition.

I fully expect any buyer to do what I would do, which is to make a few test dives to familiarize myself with the suit before making any serious dives. The drysuit is a serious piece of diving kit that requires a knowledgeable, responsible operator. Inexperience or carelessness could result in serious diver injury. I am selling this suit as is, and the responsibility for proper training and use of this suit is with the buyer.

Asking $1,100 plus shipping.

PM or email jc at johnchatterton.com

still have it for sale? Tell me about these boots, would it be easy to replace them? I generally wear a size 12 shoe...

The suit is still for sale.

The boots are the semi rigid type. When diving, they do not completely compress to fit your foot, so they maintain a little air around the foot which keeps your feet warm. At the same time, they are not so rigid that they impair swimming. They are comfortable on the deck as well, and are the same kind found on the Northern Diver drysuits.

I had the DUI Rockboot socks taken off, and these boots installed. I have the same or similar boots on all my drysuits. I have a size 12 shoe size as well.

In my opinion, these are the only style of boots that actually keeps you feet warm in cold water.

If you need more info, I can shoot another picture when I get home in a week or so? Feel free to get back to me with additional questions.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom