Closed Dual bladder wing 45-60lb lift

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a DSS Torus 57 Doubles Wing I will sell for $200+ shipping? Im not sure its dual bladder buts it mint.

I have a DSS Torus 57 Doubles Wing I will sell for $200+ shipping? Im not sure its dual bladder buts it mint.
Does it have one or two inflator hoses and OPVs?

One inflator one OPV.

To be honest I don't think I have ever seen a dual bladder wing in real life then if it need to have 2? OP mentioned C60 and its sports only one of each from what I can see???

One inflator one OPV.

To be honest I don't think I have ever seen a dual bladder wing in real life then if it need to have 2? OP mentioned C60 and its sports only one of each from what I can see???
Thanks but I am looking specifically for Dual bladder. The Hollis C60 comes either way. Its for redundancy for OC Tech diving with no dry suit. Something like this:

1647453364087.png

One inflator one OPV.

It is a PADI thing.

Over 11 years of diving and I learn something new about gear. Thanks! Best of luck finding what ya need.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom