DSV and PRAM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, yes it can be operated with one hand, just a simple twist. There is no detent however so you need to use a little bit of your eyes. However it is stiff enough that it does not turn on it's own. For more details ask Luis.

The PMDSV alos is still my favorite, a simple plug because I also much prefer the curved mouthpiece.

I have made a number of dives with it, one in cold water and low viz, worked like a charm but I was careful to keep track of what I was doing. The "keeper" bands act as an alignment witness.

N

Nemrod

I have changed the two DSV clamp to line up with the mouthpiece and it makes it a lot more intuitive to line up the opening this way. You should change yours and try it this way. I think you will like it.

I left the two hose clamps in the normal forward facing position.

An extra advantage is that it looks more like the original un-modified mouthpiece.

Nemrod

I have changed the two DSV clamp to line up with the mouthpiece and it makes it a lot more intuitive to line up the opening this way. You should change yours and try it this way. I think you will like it.

I left the two hose clamps in the normal forward facing position.

An extra advantage is that it looks more like the original un-modified mouthpiece.

Yes, I will do that, thanks.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom