DSS in 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GreenDiverDown

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Congrats on the new forum!

Can you share with us some of your plans for 2007? Do you have any new cool gear in the works?

Stephen Ash:
Congrats on the new forum!

Can you share with us some of your plans for 2007? Do you have any new cool gear in the works?

Thank you.

Yes we do have several things in the works. It's just a bit early to announce them, stay tuned.

Tobin

Hey Tobin,

I already own your Torus 26lb rig.

When will the 17lb selection be out? Planning to get my hands on it soon!

Good to see you get your own forum! Your innovative designs are a favorite of mine.

I have been checking your website almost every day since DEMA for a look and more info on your new Tropical Travel Wing. When are you going to update your site?

I don't mean to be critical, I know you'd probably rather be designing and inventing new products.

About the TTW, will that be offered in capacities other than 17 lb.?

Cheers,
Thomjinx

Yeah, was just about to ask for the difference between the two 17lbs i heard you offer!

Would be great to hear about them and their pricing too :eyebrow:

thomjinx:
Good to see you get your own forum! Your innovative designs are a favorite of mine.

I have been checking your website almost every day since DEMA for a look and more info on your new Tropical Travel Wing. When are you going to update your site?

I don't mean to be critical, I know you'd probably rather be designing and inventing new products.

About the TTW, will that be offered in capacities other than 17 lb.?

Cheers,
Thomjinx

We don't have any current plans to build single bladder wings in capacities other than the 17. We have built a special purpose "BC" using the essentially the same technique as the TTW, but we are still testing the design. So far, so good.:D

There will be quite a few new items on our new website, hopefully in the near term.

Tobin

Greetings Tobin!

What a coincidence...I decide to go the DIR route last week and my boss gives me a raise today! Must be a sign...look for an order from me for one of your BPW-Hog rigs in the next few weeks.

Oh yeah, my question...Will you be offering color options for your wing covers? I just have this thing for yellow stuff, see? Can you make custom rigs? How about yellow webbing? Come to think of it, maybe I just want to tweak some of my harcore DIR friends with something different.

Thanks!

orangelion03:
Greetings Tobin!

What a coincidence...I decide to go the DIR route last week and my boss gives me a raise today! Must be a sign...look for an order from me for one of your BPW-Hog rigs in the next few weeks.

Oh yeah, my question...Will you be offering color options for your wing covers? I just have this thing for yellow stuff, see? Can you make custom rigs? How about yellow webbing? Come to think of it, maybe I just want to tweak some of my harcore DIR friends with something different.

Thanks!

Ol,

Congradulations. Enjoy the journey.

We can make some model wings in some colors. I suggest calling if you'd like to discuss it further.

For colored webbing in small quanities you might try reefscuba.

Tobin

cool_hardware52:
Ol,

Congradulations. Enjoy the journey.

We can make some model wings in some colors. I suggest calling if you'd like to discuss it further.

For colored webbing in small quanities you might try reefscuba.

Tobin

Excellent Tobin! I'll contact you when I'm ready to order.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom