DSC-P10 in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jetwrench

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just got back from Bonaire and my first time using my new camera. All the advice I got was a big help and some of the shots I took came out quite good. I will post some of them as soon as I figure out how to make the file size smaller. Got a nice shot of a tarpon as big as me. On the other hand, some shots sucked due to lack of experience. One thing proved true: the equipment is not as important as the person using it to get good results. I learned alot by doing and seeing the results and heeding the advice of the board members. Thanks to all for your help!

Jetwrench

Can't wait to see them!

Resized some pics to post Here goes nothing!

Your off to a good start as you got some good shots.
How about a short trip report on Bonaire?

oh very nice... love the tarpon and the barracuda.

A good start. I agree with Gilligan...what about a trip report?

Im heading there in July and would love to hear some details..?
Dive sites,accomodations...Etc???
Thanks!

Nice stuff, thanks for sharing. One thing I've seen with the Sonys is a tendency to shift underwater colors towards the green (I have a Sony DSC-P5). I've found that this can be corrected in Photoshop. I took your turtle picture from above and shifted the colors and sharpened it a bit. The result is attached.

I also wrote a primer for post dive editing, it's at Here

thanks for the report Jet, Bart is a nice guy, going to see him myself in 2 weeks. Now you know why I carry all my dive gear on board...I can live without extra shirts but not my reg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom