DS underwear, seals, and other goodies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose_grunt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Cleaning out the closet, again, and trying to find a new home for stuff I haven't used in a while. I'll ship any way you want. USPS Priority is fastest and easiest, but I'll play the game if you want to try to save a few bucks by sending it some other method.

Whites MK3 undergarment. Started out as a XL, but was professionally altered to fit me (5'11 140 lbs, would probably fit someone an inch or two and 15-20 pounds either way). She did a great job; you can't tell it was altered. Super warm, but I moved on to a Halo 3D for Lake Superior waters and don't need this anymore. $100 + shipping.

Bare CT200 undergarment. Started as a 3XL, was non-professionally altered to fit me. Not pretty, but I used it for three years before upgrading to the MK3 above. $20 + shipping.

Drysuit hanger. Hangs your suit upside-down by the boots. Mine has socks, not boots, so this has been moved through 3 different houses, unused. Time for it to go. $5 + shipping.

Regulator hoses. These have the 1/2" 1st stage side that older Apeks, Zeagle, and Mares regs used. Free + shipping.

UK eLed C8 light. Worked last time I used it, but don't have 8 C-cells lying around to test it. If it doesn't work, I'll refund the cost of the light. $10 + shipping.

5mm gloves, size XL. Used once, then bought drygloves. $15 + shipping.

DiveAlert. Bought when DiveX offered a 20% discount on your cart when you bought a divealert for them. Carried it on a few dives, but I don't need it for the quarry... $30 + shipping.

SiTech Antares stiffening rings. These go inside the suit cuffs, outside the seals, to allow the gloves to lock in place and not get caught on the undergarment. Bought a pair, then a pair came with my cuffs. DRIS sells these for $15/each, I'll take $10 + shipping for both.

Bag-o-drysuit-seals. 2 long wrist seals, 3 regular cone seals. 1 neck seal. Finishing tape. One cone seal was glued but came off before the glue dried, so has a bit of residue on the bottom (otherwise unused). The rest are brand new, unused. $25 + shipping for all of it.

Thanks,
Jim

How old are the drysuit seals any drying out? And which version dive alert is it?

How old are the drysuit seals any drying out? And which version dive alert is it?

ill take the seals if this person does not. Could use them for my "new to me" but used drysuit :)

How old are the drysuit seals any drying out?
It varies between 1-3 years. The oldest is the one I tried installing and failed. It looks like it is juuuust starting to crack where it's been folded, sitting in a box. Also noticed that I cut a ring off this one apparently. The other ones look brand new.[/QUOTE]

And which version dive alert is it?

From my invoice:
QTY 1
SKU divealert
PRODUCT Dive Alert Plus
PRICE $75.00

---------- Post added July 13th, 2015 at 03:40 AM ----------

ill take the seals if this person does not. Could use them for my "new to me" but used drysuit :)

Ball's in your court, WarrenZ. You have first dibs.

I'll take the dive alert and pass on the seals pm inbound.

Dive alert is sold pending payment, seals are still up for grabs.

Hoses, light, and divealert sold. Everything else still available.

Updated prices. Make me an offer if there's something you want but think my price is unfair.

Whites MK3 undergarment. Started out as a XL, but was professionally altered to fit me (5'11 140 lbs, would probably fit someone an inch or two and 15-20 pounds either way). She did a great job; you can't tell it was altered. Super warm, but I moved on to a Halo 3D for Lake Superior waters and don't need this anymore. $70 + shipping.

Bare CT200 undergarment. Started as a 3XL, was non-professionally altered to fit me. Not pretty, but I used it for three years before upgrading to the MK3 above. $10 + shipping.

Drysuit hanger. Hangs your suit upside-down by the boots. Mine has socks, not boots, so this has been moved through 3 different houses, unused. Time for it to go. $5 + shipping.

5mm gloves, size XL. Used once, then bought drygloves. $10 + shipping.

SiTech Antares stiffening rings. These go inside the suit cuffs, outside the seals, to allow the gloves to lock in place and not get caught on the undergarment. Bought a pair, then a pair came with my cuffs. DRIS sells these for $15/each, I'll take $10 + shipping for both.

Bag-o-drysuit-seals. 2 long wrist seals, 3 regular cone seals. 1 neck seal. Finishing tape. One cone seal was glued but came off before the glue dried, so has a bit of residue on the bottom (otherwise unused). The rest are brand new, unused. $20 + shipping for all of it.

Thanks,
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom