Ds: 8/21, 8/22, 8/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fashionablylate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Howdy folks.
I'm going to be at Dutch Springs this weekend (weather permitting, of course -- it's supposed to suck, but we'll see) from 8:00 AM until about 1:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday. I'm also going to be there on Monday from 10:00 AM until about 1:00 PM.
If anyone wants to meet up any of those days, let me know and we'll sort it out.
-Andrew

fashionablylate:
Howdy folks.
I'm going to be at Dutch Springs this weekend (weather permitting, of course -- it's supposed to suck, but we'll see) from 8:00 AM until about 1:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday. I'm also going to be there on Monday from 10:00 AM until about 1:00 PM.
If anyone wants to meet up any of those days, let me know and we'll sort it out.
-Andrew

He means it this time!

Vengro:
He means it this time!
BOOOOO! :rude:
It isn't my fault I had classes to attend! I hold the "other" Andrew responsible, since he was the one who forced the instructor's hand in holding the class two days in a row. Grrrr.
The good news is, I passed my exam. :D I got a 92%, but I argued that one of my incorrect responses was actually correct, but to no avail. It stuck. But, I got a big old IANTD sticker out of the instructor when I told him I'd use it to lure women! "Ladies, check me out! Ever met a Nitrox diver before? That's right, I go down, and stay down longer. You know what I mean."

A buddy of mine wants me to go on Sunday to get him more comfortable in the water.. LEt me know if you are definatly going and shoot me a meaage with your cell and we can meet up..

I couldn't make it during the week (sorry, cbirty!), and a car situation doesn't look good till Tuesday. In case I make it, how do I find you guys?

Decofuzi:
I couldn't make it during the week (sorry, cbirty!), and a car situation doesn't look good till Tuesday. In case I make it, how do I find you guys?
Argh! I didn't check the boards before I left this morning. Sorry about that.
-Andrew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom