drysuit question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clifftondiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok guys/girls maybe you can help me. I just purchased a Whites off of this very same message board and need a pair of boots to wear with it (i do mostly shore diving here in Monterey and Carmel). I think I like Whites and their Altera boots. My question is how much bigger do I need to order the boots to compensate for the suit feet and the thermal socks (also Whites)? I wear an 11.5-12 in normal shoes. Thanks for your help!!:confused:

Buy the same shoe size you'd normally wear.

I wear size 10's and the size 10 EVO3's work great.

Ok guys/girls maybe you can help me. I just purchased a Whites off of this very same message board and need a pair of boots to wear with it (i do mostly shore diving here in Monterey and Carmel). I think I like Whites and their Altera boots. My question is how much bigger do I need to order the boots to compensate for the suit feet and the thermal socks (also Whites)? I wear an 11.5-12 in normal shoes. Thanks for your help!!:confused:

Size 14 shoes and size 14 Rock Boots, with my TLS 350. You will however, find yourself buying a larger set of fins to fit your new drysuit boots. :D :palmtree: Bob

I just bought a Fusion DS but did not want to buy new fins as I already own two pairs and the Whites Evo and Altera are great but are bulky and require large pockets for the fins. I went with Bare Trek Boots, they run big, so I am size 11 and got size 11 (++ roomy enough). They have decent support, hard sole and easily fit my Tusa split fins.

Back
Top Bottom