Drysuit hanger with fan. Ever use one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have one of the hangers and use it on my wet suits and my Fusion. It works well to blow out the suit and clear the condensation and sweat moisture out of the suit. The Fusion inner lining dries fairly quickly anyway, but this definitely helps. I have had no problems with my seals with two years of use. The motor for the fan is DC.

It works very well on wet suits as well since there are no feet, it takes the air in the top and blows out both the arms and legs.

If I switch from the Fusion to a more "standard" trilam suit (looking at Santi), I might build the RJP's PVC rig referenced by Crush above. It looks like it would handle drying better with gravity helping the water out of the suit.

Gee, Thanks for the advice Robert:dork2:
FWIW, I've never had so much as a leak in either of my TLS 350's... God Bless DUI.

But occasionally I do feel the need to rinse them out. When you start diving as often as I do Robert, you may need to rinse yours too. Or you may just like your suit like that:D

Yeah, it's a shame I don't dive more LOL

My TLS has been awesome. I flood a bit now and again, but there is always a reason. I changed out wrist seals in the Red Sea when my arms got wet, and just changed out my neck while sitting above the Jenny Lynn. 150' and bone dry! That said, I wash the TLS after every dive trip, inside and out. I just treat it like any other piece of gear. Wash it, rinse it, hang it to dry and properly store it between dives.

Back
Top Bottom