Drysuit Gators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NORTHEAST

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys I'm looking for a pair of used Drysuit Gators. Let me know what you have.

i have golem gear ones, no pics. yours for 40$ shipped

I don't recall Golem selling gaiters or what style they were, but the price he's offering is good. I have Dive Rites and they're ok once you get them sized right. I always preferred the style of the Halcyons, but I just don't buy anything from the Big H. The Hollis ones are the same style and are cheaper. You should decide whether you prefer velcro or fastek buckles.

Edit: Ignore the first part. I found them after seeing his post on CDF. It's because Jakub can't spell.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...and-multiple-items/515059-drysuit-gators.html
On sale for $38. Great price. But be prepared for high shipping cost.

Last edited:
Ken I thought you were going to call me Putin the spelling of gaiters. Lol. Anyway I do prefer the buckle ones. Or do the Velcro one keep the air out just as good?

---------- Post added September 27th, 2015 at 04:21 PM ----------

Oh and btw when I got home and hung up my cf200 I ripped the f in neck seal with the hanger! There's $120

I know they do. I'm the master at ripping seals. So I'm also the master at replacing them. But I'm not the master at buying new $140 dollar neck seals.

Ken I thought you were going to call me Putin the spelling of gaiters. Lol. Anyway I do prefer the buckle ones. Or do the Velcro one keep the air out just as good?

I found the velcro ones to be slightly more comfortable, but not as durable. Velcro decays. If you want the buckle kind, look at Dive Rite.

Oh and btw when I got home and hung up my cf200 I ripped the f in neck seal with the hanger! There's $120

What kind of hanger are you using? And what kind of seal is $120 except a zip seal?

I think I have a pair I can give you for the cost of shipping, as long as you agree to do the same once you are done with them.

I'll check back in tomorrow after I check my extra gear bag.

I think I have a pair I can give you for the cost of shipping, as long as you agree to do the same once you are done with them.I'll check back in tomorrow after I check my extra gear bag.
Hey thanks man the pretty damn generous!

I found them. They're the Dive Rite, so elastic straps with quick release buckles.

I'd like your confirmation that you'll pay them forward to someone that needs them when you no longer do. Then pm me your address and I'll give you my PayPal for shipping (likely small usps flat rate box).

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom