Drysuit Dryer - w/Pics (Any comments from DUI?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there - looking for a DIY solution to dry a drysuit and your post looks very interesting. Unfortunately the photos are no longer included in the post, so just in case checking if you might still have them :)
In the same boat, I've got a box fan pointed at my half-infside-out dry suit right now. There has to be a better way!

In the same boat, I've got a box fan pointed at my half-infside-out dry suit right now. There has to be a better way!
I ended up ordering a couple of these, but yes, there has to be a brilliant DIY way to achieve the same result!

I ended up ordering a couple of these, but yes, there has to be a brilliant DIY way to achieve the same result!

This is great, thanks for sharing.

Hi there - looking for a DIY solution to dry a drysuit and your post looks very interesting. Unfortunately the photos are no longer included in the post, so just in case checking if you might still have them :)

Attachments

• dryerwithsuitfront2.jpg
    dryerwithsuitfront2.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 76
  • dryerwithsuitbackdetail.jpg
    dryerwithsuitbackdetail.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 77
  • dryerside1.jpg
    dryerside1.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 69
  • dryerfront1.jpg
    dryerfront1.jpg