Drysuit boot replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

karstdvr:
Try Gamblescuba.com he is highly recommended in the cave diving community. I replaced the POS boots on my TLS350 with DiveRite 905 boots-very happy with the combination

I checked out the webpage. They do not appear to sell the parts. I would want to do it myself.

amascuba:
http://www.mobbys.com/ -- Are you sure about that? They seem to be alive and kickin to me.
From their website
Mobby's:
Mobby's is closed while new*

distribution is arranged*

For Mobby's Dry Suit Repairs contact

510-396-0635

I also have an Armor Shell, great suit. But for some odd reason or other I can't get into the damn boots anymore. Always were snug, good to keep the air out. But now I can't get in nor out of them without a lot of help.

Rented a DUI TLS350 last time I dove and decided to get neoprene socks and Rock Boots for my Mobby's. Bit expensive, but I like the suit and can't afford the rest from DUI. :wink:

DivingCRNA:
I checked out the webpage. They do not appear to sell the parts. I would want to do it myself.

He doesn't list everything he sells. Call him and ask him what you'd like.

caveseeker7:
From their website
Originally Posted by Mobby's
Mobby's is closed while new*

distribution is arranged*

For Mobby's Dry Suit Repairs contact

510-396-0635

Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't seen anywhere on their site where it say's that. It was like that about a month ago, but it seems to be up and running now. I'm still waiting for them to return my email. I called the number, but only got a recording. I'm working on some other prospects though. :) I'll let you guys know what I come up with.

Back
Top Bottom