Drysuit alteration question???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hopefully I can get a quick answer to my question:

I have a stock medium DUI CLX450 with zipseals. I sent it back to have the sleeves reduced to the maximum they cut, two inches.

Came back from DUI and I connected my compressed neorprene gloves to the zeals and have enjoyed numerous dives.

Being that I cannot remove my gloves while on the surface I purchased the SI tech glove locks with showa blue gloves.

While I love the glove system, I have a problem. The glove system have increased the length because of the rings.

Has anyone sent back their drysuit to get refitted to the rings? The suit is divable, but if altered I will get an even better fit.

Because DUI doesn't go beyond 2 inches for the sleeves I 'm stuck having to purchase two new arms if I go this route.

Just a little confused as to getting properly measured for the correct arm length and doing it right.

Has anyone had a perfect fit on length of sleeves, then added Dryglove rings, and had a problem?

Thanks,

MG

Take a look at how much length is added with the rings, it will push against your back thumb.
261et5d.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom