Dry Tortugas Spearfishing Trip - $1075

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uwspearhunter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello: We do this trip every year the last 8 years and this year we had one person move out of state and we need to fill 1-2 spots on the charter. Here are the details:

Board boat in Key West Thu 05/28/09 @ 7pm...Depart Fri 05/29/09 @ 5am...Return Sun 05/31/09 @ 3pm...3 days/2 nites. 60ft yacht, Air Fills , Tanks & Weights included; Nitrox is extra at $25 @ day, All meals & refreshments included; BYOB; Hard core spearfishing, 5-6 dives on full days; Dive Computer is a must! This is our 9th year and we need to fill 2 spots; I included some photos of trophy fish I have slayed. Not for amatuers-experience a must. Free divers OK but not recommended; Great food, great crew and a lot of fun. Reply if interested with your phone number and I'll get back to you. Serious inquiries only with $500 deposit upon confirmation. Tip included in price.

Contact Wayne for a trip you'll surely remember

Attachments

• Tortugas.1.jpg
    Tortugas.1.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 172
  • Tortugas.3.jpg
    Tortugas.3.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Wayne.Mutton.2.jpg
    Wayne.Mutton.2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 102
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/