Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

White drysuit,it is made in canada

I went with Bare as a western canada diver getting service work from DUI could mean a 6 week turn around.

Hey guys..
..got my eyes on blody Bare Trilam hd tech dry, can't stop thinking on it..looks like Im gona buy it..
..one day, and hope dont going regret it ;-)

It's just hard you know, on the start to do that step and get some DS, which one that its gona be right one ;-) gona buy that suit and than 2 weeks later Bare put new model or something out, and then, I am.... you can just imagine what ;-)

Probably personal preferences or??

And maybe someone know about Bare drysuits piling in repair shops?? Just wondering..

Seb

Well they did come out with the SB suit a few weeks ago, so perhaps they won't come out with a new one that soon again.

it definitely has been a while since i've been on. Last year my dad bought a custom DUI suit...ITS AMAZING. since i am still young sort of, ill still be growing very little. i would love to own a DUI suit but my dad says to buy a used suit. im still not sure which road to take.

Hey guys..
..got my eyes on blody Bare Trilam hd tech dry, can't stop thinking on it..looks like Im gona buy it..
..one day, and hope dont going regret it ;-)

It's just hard you know, on the start to do that step and get some DS, which one that its gona be right one ;-) gona buy that suit and than 2 weeks later Bare put new model or something out, and then, I am.... you can just imagine what ;-)

Probably personal preferences or??

And maybe someone know about Bare drysuits piling in repair shops?? Just wondering..

Seb

I like my Trilam HD now but only after I fixed few issues that I had, including valve relocation, fixing leaking sleave and boot.

As you are from UK I would look closely at Santi. They produce good suits and you can literaly drive there if you need to take the suit in for adjustments:)

Im an advanced diver and i live in western canada, the water temperatures can go as low as 4 degrease Celsius. this up coming winter i am hoping to buy a dry suit that is suitable for cold water dives and for ice dives!
i was wondering if anyone could suggest some good drysuits that has integrated boots and dry gloves as an add on, because i am mostly familiar with DUI dry suits and BARE but i don't know much about them and which brand would be best for me.

Northern Diver, Front zip, crushed neoprene, check it out. Awesome suit. Used it in Seattle for a 7 years. Ballard Locks, 36' water temp in the winter no problem!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom