Dry suit underwear - search for advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kamil

New
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I come from central Europe (Czech Republic), most of diving around here is in cold sweet water lakes and quarries. I have even been several times under ice - in frozen lakes, and it´s great. I´m using a "shell" - or at least I think that´s what you call it here :) Until now I have been using practically regular sports-wear from fleece, but that was only temporary, now I want to buy a good and warm underwear (it´s very expensive here, so I want to minimize late disappointments). Can you please share your experiances with dry suit underwear? My favourite so far is URSUK FINNFILL - have any of you got any experiance with that underwear?
Thank you very much for your contributions.

Kamil

Kamil:
Hi everybody,
I come from central Europe (Czech Republic), most of diving around here is in cold sweet water lakes and quarries. I have even been several times under ice - in frozen lakes, and it´s great. I´m using a "shell" - or at least I think that´s what you call it here :) Until now I have been using practically regular sports-wear from fleece, but that was only temporary, now I want to buy a good and warm underwear (it´s very expensive here, so I want to minimize late disappointments). Can you please share your experiances with dry suit underwear? My favourite so far is URSUK FINNFILL - have any of you got any experiance with that underwear?

Kamil

i think you've posted your question in the wrong forum. Try asking in a "gear" type forum.

Also if you do a search of the archives you'll find alot of info.

FWIW I like the wheezle for really cold water

bridgediver:
i think you've posted your question in the wrong forum. Try asking in a "gear" type forum.

Also if you do a search of the archives you'll find alot of info.

FWIW I like the wheezle for really cold water

Thank you - I found discussion on the same topic in the right forum :))
Kamil

Kamil:
Hi everybody,

Kamil
in my opinion WEEZLE is one of the best and worked for me fine...Peace

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom