Wanted Dry Suit Large/short Or Xl/short

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bigeclipse

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a dry suit in the Large/short or XL/short sizing. Prefer trilam but will consider crushed neoprene. Thanks

If you have a custom size dry suit here are my specs to see if it may work for me. I am 5'8 205lbs. I wear a size 36-38 jean and have a size 10.5 sneaker. My hips are about the 41-43inch range and so is my chest. Crotch to floor is 31 inches.

I have the perfect suit for you if you like compressed neoprene. It's the backup to my cf200. It's a bare cd4 pro dry. Size xl. I'm 5'10 and had it custom tailored from gamble a few months ago. It also has brand new neoprene booties from gamble. And leak tested by him at the same time. I replaced the neoprene neck seal with a latex one and it has new wrist seals. Zipper is like new. The overall suit looks like it was never dived I can send you pics of you send me your email. I'm asking $600 plus shipping. Cost is also due to how much money I put into it. Between the booties, tailoring, seals, neck seal, and leak test id say I put about $500 into it.

Oh and I'm from NY so it is very possible for you to try it on first.

I have a " New " 2015 Large Evertec LT Scubapro that I have tested in the pool. It is a very nice suit, but the socks are
too big for my 8 1/2 size feet. We are similar in size except for the feet & weight. It has a ton of room for a thick undergarment & extra weight. This suit runs short, it will work fine for 31". It is almost a $2000 suit. I will let it go for $799 plus shipping. This drysuit is in perfect condition!

The only thing might be the neck seal. I trimmed it perfectly for my 16" neck, the wrist seals have not been trimmed.

What size neck do you have?

Not at all. When you wear your undergarments you can minus an inch or so in length. The suit is not loose on me. It fits me Perfect at 210-215. I live 20 minutes north of nyc if you want to try it on. I'm also going to Dutch tomorrow and I'm taking it as my backup. Let me know. My email is northeastwreckdiving@gmail.com. Number
Is 914-819-8810.

At your weight the neck and wrist seals should fit perfect as I like mine on the tighter size. Anyway let me know man.

Here is some pictures. Also had a nice pocket installed. And new suspenders. And you can see how new the zipper is.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 34
I have a " New " 2015 Large Evertec LT Scubapro that I have tested in the pool. It is a very nice suit, but the socks are
too big for my 8 1/2 size feet. We are similar in size except for the feet & weight. It has a ton of room for a thick undergarment & extra weight. This suit runs short, it will work fine for 31". It is almost a $2000 suit. I will let it go for $799 plus shipping. This drysuit is in perfect condition!

The only thing might be the neck seal. I trimmed it perfectly for my 16" neck, the wrist seals have not been trimmed.

What size neck do you have?
Interested as well in this although I do not know if a large will be good. I have a 16.5 neck so that's not a problem but I'm also an inch or two shorter and worried about leg length. What size socks are they?

They are about an 11.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom