Dry Suit cert in BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Snozberry. I am the owner of Ocean Quest. Feel free to email me and I will give you details about our Drysuit Specialty program. We offer in on an individual basis and can conduct it any day of the week.

gregm@diveoceanquest.com

Thanks!

Greg

BTW Thank you for all the support and recommendations everyone! Much appreciated!

Hi Snozberry, it's great to hear that you're taking the plunge into drysuit diving. As others have mentioned, BC has some great diving regardless of where you go, and doing it an a drysuit will be much more rewarding. If you go to Vancouver - as someone else mentioned, I learned from Greg at Ocean Quest as well - they are very good.

If you are looking for good diving on Vancouver Island, by boat, near the city, with accommodations right next to the dive shop, we can certainly help you. I own Rockfish Divers near Victoria... if you decide on the island, feel free to drop me an email: info@rockfishdivers.com

Regardless of where you end up, you'll love it.

Tyler

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom