Dry Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

conallmeehan44

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi guys, I have an Azdry drysuit with Waterproof silicone wrist seals. I was just wondering what dry gloves system is this compatible for. And for those of you who have silicone wrist seals and use dry gloves. Do you even bother to use your wrist seals, if so why?

Which ring system do you have installed to take the seals? That will determine compatibility.

And for those of you who have silicone wrist seals and use dry gloves. Do you even bother to use your wrist seals, if so why?
The glove is just temporarily dry, it will leak eventually. So I keep the seal, put a bungee with a knot under the seal to get let gas into the glove (and out). If the glove starts to leak, I can pull the bungee out. My hand will be wet but my undersuit stays mostly dry.

Hi guys, I have an Azdry drysuit with Waterproof silicone wrist seals. I was just wondering what dry gloves system is this compatible for. And for those of you who have silicone wrist seals and use dry gloves. Do you even bother to use your wrist seals, if so why?
I use Kubi rings installed right on my DUI silicone seals. No issues.

I have dry gloves with my Whites Fusion, the Antares oval specifically is the system. And I still use the silicone wrist seals in case the gloves start leaking (which can happen).

So I say it's better to have a barrier in your wrists to avoid a flooded suit in case of glove or ring failure.

Back
Top Bottom