Dry gloves for the Bullet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lenaxia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to use dry gloves with the bullet or if it was wet only?

Check out the Whites website. They have a few dry glove options you can look at. Almost any dryglove system will work on their suits. I have the Si Tech rings installed on my bullet right now, but I have also used the innerspace rings.

As others said....plenty of options :wink: Any of the dryglove systems will work on the Fusions. Check out the videos on our site and see which one you like the best. They all have pros and cons. It is up to you to see which pros and cons work for you. Come back with any questions you have or if something doesn't make sense

Dry Suit Gloves - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Like Peter said, you can always add the permanent system and change out your wrist seals if the tear. Instead of paying to have it done every year. That system will act like the Rubber Pullover system when installed. Unlike the other systems though, it must be permanently installed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom