Drowning in REGULATORS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to give some info about servicing your regs........you can do a Manufacurer offered course but to buy parts or a maintenance manual you sometimes have to work at a shop. Unless you can work a deal with the shop.

decompression:
Just to give some info about servicing your regs........you can do a Manufacurer offered course but to buy parts or a maintenance manual you sometimes have to work at a shop. Unless you can work a deal with the shop.

I suppose it depends on the reg. I've found everything I need on the internet, tool suppliers (Peterbuilt, etc.), factory training manuals and cdroms, rebuild kits (overseas, Ebay) etc. for my my Apeks regs no problem. Just have to do some hunting.

check out vance harlow's sucba regualtor repair and maintenance, and regulator savvy which you can find in scubatools.com

Back
Top Bottom