DRIS- Whites Fusion Demo Day- Mermet Springs, IL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK...we are heading down to Mermet Springs, Southern Illinois, to do some classes and have a nice little dive trip. Im planning on Taking some Whites Fusions down if people want to try them on, see them, or dive them.

I should have 3 of the 4 sizes there for demos, but I wanted to let everyone know that we will be down there April 4-6. My father and I will be camping at Mermet so if you want feel free to just stop by and say hi by the fire, or please feel free to come dive with us

We have about 30 divers going....some doing Openwater, some doing advanced, and other various specialties and even more just going to dive

Please dont hesitate to join us for some great dives, or to try out the Whites Fusion :wink:

PM me or post here if you want to try the Fusion so I can ensure that I have your size available

Mike

Mike I think that I am going to be down there on Sat the 5th. I want to get down there to try out the doubles... My LDS is having an event down there. If I do end up coming down I will stop over and say Hi...

Do any of the Fusions that you will be bringing have the tech skin?

Thanks
Phil

Cool, I would like to see one on a suit...

Phil

Mike I have my schedule for the week and unfortunately it will not permit me to make the LONG, LONG, BORING drive to Mermet! :sad: I have the following Saturday and Sunday off, maybe I'll just come north and see you.

Weezle arrived bright and early Saturday morning :monkeydan....It's sooo pretty!!

No worries....We can always ship your size to you, will save on gas? Or you are more than welcome to come check us out :D Let me know what your thinking so I can guarantee that I have your size in....They are going fast

How did the Weezle fit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom