DRIS DS warranties?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitchell Teeters

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm sure I'm like many, I received the DS warranty email. I'm liking the concept, but I don't know if it is worth it. At the rate I'm diving this might be a good warranty at the $250 level. I just have to scrape up the $$.

If you don't do your own work, both programs are a good deal. Although I don't remember what DRIS charged me for the work they did on my suit, locally I have been paying $70 for a neck seal replacement, and the seals themselves are about $40. The $500 deal with the zipper replacement is fantastic, if you keep your suit long enough to need a zipper done. Zippers start at about $350 for replacement, but if the problem is complicated, can run more.

I have to say I am seriously tempted.

There is no way I can crap that kinda money no matter how good the $500 deal is in the time it needs to be paid. Bummer

Sent from my DROID X2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom