Question Drift Diving Courses in Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm planning a trip in late September to Bali and was thinking that this might be a good place to take a Drift Diving Course. Any comments or recommendations on Instructors or Dive Centers? I'm planning to have time in Ahmed Beach, Nusa Penida and Menjangan. But I'd consider other ideas, as well.

Here is my free "drift diving" course for you (PADI Divemaster): When you're in Amed, Bali, do two dives at Pyramids as an introduction and then do a dive at Bunaten as your advanced dive. When you're diving, keep your regulator in your mouth, monitor your depth and air consumption, and glide along with the current. Enjoy your course 😉

i had a nice time with Karang divers when i was staying in Pemeturan, they reliably went to Menjangan when other ops didn't and seemed to attract a competent european clientele.

Here are my notes from visiting Amed:
it was perfect for me but depends what you are looking for

Is there really a Drift Diving course? Not sure why you would need one, pretty simple really, go with the flow.
Yes. The full title of the course is actually -“How to drift dive and not feel anxiety about where you are headed in life…” :rofl3:

@RainPilot might be the right person to get in touch with. Either courses or fun dives, he can guide you about what to do in Bali.

@RainPilot might be the right person to get in touch with. Either courses or fun dives, he can guide you about what to do in Bali.
Hey there. There is a drift diver course, because of course there is. I don't know anybody that has ever needed to show the card, but the skills are definitely worth having. I'd run the course as a mentorship add-on to a drift dive or two, no shortage of amazing drift dives in Amed and the rest of Bali.

@Geopatriot drop me a message on brendon at alphazulu dot systems if you need any advice or whatever on Bali diving, happy to help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom