Drift bottle-From a stranger's gift

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seven007

Registered
Reaction score
0.jpg
Do you want get a gift from a stranger?We will try to start a game.Turst Drift bottle.This is an unprecedented attempt.
The bottle will be have a dive light and a notebook.We will send this bottle to you.You can free use these dive light in next two weeks.Then forward these bottles and leave a message in the notebook to next diver.we will pay the shipping cost or reimburse you the shipping cost for shipping to others.
Game Rules:
1.At least one year scuba diving experience.
2.You have scuba dive plan in next few month.
Please post a thread (Dive light Review and User Experience) in Scubaboard Lights forum after the use. The good and factual product review will be rewarded and you can use ANO's products (not limited on dive lights, but also other scuba products) in free of charge (one product will be lasted for 3 years and after 3 years, you can choose other products).
If you are interested in this game please PM or email Seven@anoindustry.com to me.

PS:This game is a volunteer activity,Not business equipments review.But If you have experience for professional dive light reivew.Please PM us.

Last edited:
Two questions;
How will I be reimbursed for shipping & handling fees?
How will I be reimbursed for my time testing your light (My normal fee is $65US per hour)?

Hi Cb5150,We will reimbursed shipping fee to the sender after the next diver received your bottle.
For testing fee.Well,This game's purpose not for paid equitment review.If you have experience for professional dive light reivew.Please PM or email Seven@anoindustry.com to me for more details.

Last edited:
John's Bottle has been shiped. He will try CL2300 from Oct 24 to Oct 27 2014.

Thanks for the link. That's more than I'm willing to risk right now, but I look forward to seeing the review. It's a funny price point given that the diverite equivalent is available for the same price locally with no shipping time, but it does look like an interesting product.

Thanks for the link. That's more than I'm willing to risk right now, but I look forward to seeing the review. It's a funny price point given that the diverite equivalent is available for the same price locally with no shipping time, but it does look like an interesting product.
Why not review it by yourself. If you interest to free try CL2300.You can PM me your schedule.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom