Dressel Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just got back from a family vacation to the Iberostar Cozumel and opted to use the in-house Dressel Divers. Sure, they may be a little expensive compared to others, but I found the dive leaders (who all seem to be instructors) to be excellent. They were informative, organized and led safe and fun dives. I enjoyed the convenience of dealing with an op right there. All the employees there were super friendly and accomodating.

Just thought they could use some positive pr because I've read some negatives.

I would dive with them again in a minute.

Gracias Julio y Julian.

Su amigo,
Miguel

I have to echo Miguel's review of Dressel Divers. My wife and I stayed at the Iberostar Cozumel last week and dove exclusively with Dressel.

I found their staff to be very organized and professional. It was very nice to only have to walk about 20 yards from my room to the dock every morning.

They also have one additional plus that I very much enjoyed. Since they are located the closest to the primary dive locations (most boat rides were between 5 - 15 minutes), they are able to return to the Iberostar between dives. I have never experienced this and LOVED it! I was able to make a quick run to the restroom, grab a bite to eat, and relax for a few minutes while the staff swapped out your tanks. The second dives were typically 5 minutes or less from their dock, so when it was time, you hopped back in the boat, geared up, and hit the water in less than 10 minutes.

I've dived with many dive operations around the world and think Dressel to be well run.

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom