Drat... Flooded

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nosnhoj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So after close to 200 dives, this. Was fine for the first dive of the day, but gone in the middle of the second. I'm guessing there is no saving this one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 223
My atomic did that too. It happened on the third dive of the day. I took it back to the LDS where I had purchased it. It was out of warranty. The dive shop owner sent it in. He did not offer much hope. But Atomic sent back a new unit. So give it a try.

It was worth the email! Atomic sent me a new cobalt just in time for my dive trip tomorrow! Thanks Ron for pointing me to Adan, and thanks Adan for responding so quickly to each of my 'did you get it yet' emails :). Fantastic customer service!

My Cobalt was working fine; but, it had a fine mist on the inside of the glass. I called Atomic and they send to send it to them. I mentioned that Atomic service tech was the last person to service the computer. I sent it back about 3 weeks ago. I called today and they said they were back ordered on the motherboards. They are going to give me a refurbished mother board in a new case. They also promised to send back my red cover. It looks like they are not going to charge me for this service. I can't complain. I am happy with Atomic's service. It's taken awhile but they are taking care of business. I have had three issues with this computer. The keyboard did not work properly and they replaced it. I had to send it back for a recall issue and now the fine mist on the inside of the glass. I have not had any issues with any of the other 10 or fifteen dive computers that I own. Some date way back like my US Divers Monitor II. I hope this is the last issue I have with this computer, as I absolutely love it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom