Download of Uwatec Sol compass bearing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have only used SmartTRAK for my downloads, but the answer is YES it does. And if you set your bearing 10 dives ago it will continue to be that bearing unless you reset it. I have no idea how it would appear on another download program such as with DiveNav.

Many thanks Jeff, is it only the bearing that is "SET" by the diver or the actual compass heading traversed by the diver at preset intervals that will enable the diver to plot a dive (understanding that I don't have GPS) please?

Its the bearing that you physically set and and its just a little red dot in the top left corner of the screen that says "bearing" and a degree. It just keep that bearing in memory I guess and will continue to do so until you reset it.

What if you re-set your bearing more than once during the dive, will it transfer all of the bearings set during the dive?

Thanks Jeff, is SCUBAPRO able to advise if the actual compass heading in addition to the set compass bearing are passed over the infra-red datalink please? Independent of what data is actually presented in Smartrak or Datatrak.

JovialJames

Is SCUBAPRO able to advise if the actual compass heading in addition to the set compass bearing are passed over the infra-red datalink please? Independent of what data is actually presented in Smartrak or Datatrak?

JovialJames

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom