Download from Veo 250 problem.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

terfmop

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have read through my manual and didn't see an answer to my question. I performed 3 dives yesterday. Today, I was attempting to download the data from the Veo 250. I went through the normal setup of connecting the Veo 250 to the computer. However, once my PC accessed my Veo, only dives #2 and #3 were available for download. I am not sure why dive #1 was not available to be downloaded. I entered in the information manually. All of the dive data for dive #1 was available when looking on the Veo 250 from the 'log mode'.

I hate to ask this, you said 3 dives. How long was your surface interval between dive 1 and 2, most dive computers will recognize it as the same dive if the SI is < 10 minutes.

I had a similar problem with a dive not appearing on the download side but still in the PDC logbook.
The answer I was given was that the log book and the download memory are seperate modules and that the one memory can become corrupt, while it still fine on the other side. The memory can become corrupt due to a variety of reasons, PCD came into contact with magnetic field, cell phone, radio etc.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/oceanic/181737-veo200-not-downloading.html
see the above thread

I forgot about this thread. But the issue was with the user (me). I had changed my sampling rate to every 2secs a while back. The download memory holds about 81 minutes of dive time for a 2 sec SR. Essentially what happened was my dive #2, and #3 of that day bumped the dive #1 from the download memory because I had the SR set at 2. I promptly have changed the SR.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom